SENIOR MOVE PROGRAM
Since 2007, we've been blessed to help 100s of Austin TX area clients, families, and their family members transition into the next season of life. We know that transitioning from a home with a lifetime of memories and personal belongings can feel daunting and stressful.
Cain Realty Group is proud to offer the CRG Senior Move Program, with a goal to help you or your loved ones transition with ease by relieving the typical burdens that come with making a move or selling a greater Austin area home that's part of an estate sale.
When you sell your greater Austin TX area home with CRG using our CRG Senior Move Program, we create a custom plan to help get your home or your loved one's home sold by offering some of the following services:
- If applicable, connect you with an estate attorney, as well as work with the title company to ensure the title is vested correctly, work with any potential lien holders and ensure all paperwork is in order to allow for the sale of the property.
- Help sort through items with compassion, while organizing things to be kept, donated, or thrown away.
- Coordinating with vetted Cain's List contractors to make any potential repairs or updates to ensure the highest price for the Central Texas home.
- Coordinating and scheduling various vendors needed such as cleaning services, measurement companies, virtual reality tour companies, etc to ensure the property outshines the competition.
- Recommendations to honest and experienced attorneys and accountants for estate planning, power of attorney purposes, etc.
- Notary service to efficiently have any potentially needed paperwork signed and notarized at no cost to you.
- Lastly, working with a team of real estate experts that has the experience and compassion to help navigate all of the moving parts in preparing a greater Austin area home for sale, getting a great contract, and seeing it to the closing table.
These moves often carry a lot of emotions and dynamics that we are prepared to handle. We enjoy working through these circumstances knowing we can ensure all of the real estate-related tasks are taken care of so that our clients and their family can focus on all of the other non-real estate-related needs that are often involved in a move or sale of this nature.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help with the next season of life using our compassionate service and support and a custom care plan using our CRG Senior Move Program.