Top 10 Austin Restaurants for Your New Year's Eve Celebrations
1. Dine @ 111 E. Cesar Chavez St., Austin
Offers a New Year's Eve dinner at $75 per person or $125 with wine pairings.
2. Andiamo Ristorante @ 2521 Rutland Drive, Austin
New Year’s Eve dinner at $75 per person or $100 with a wine flight. Menu includes a salad, pasta, risotto and dessert. Different wine selections are available.
3. Mongers Market @2401 E. Cesar Chavez St., Austin
New Year’s Eve Oysters & Bubbles Celebration starting at 10 p.m. Cost per person is $65, inclusive of three drink tickets, a champagne toast, a raw oyster bar and a poke and ceviche bar.
4. Vox Table @ 1100 S. Lamar Blvd., Ste. 2140, Austin
Five-course New Year's Eve dinner for $100 per person.
5. Eberly @ 615 S. Lamar Blvd., Austin
1920's themed four-course dinner at $125 per person, with additional $100 for the celebrations.
6. The Driskill Hotel @ 604 Brazos St., Austin
Offers a New Year's Eve Dinner Grill at $130 per person.
7. Launderette @ 2115 Holly St., Austin
New Year's Eve Extravaganza with a four-course prix fixe dinner at $85 per plate.
8. Juliet Ristorante @ 1500 Barton Springs Road, Austin
Affordable four-course menu that includes yellowtail crudo, acorn squash soup, braised short rib and buttermilk panna cotta, for just $80 per person.
9. South Congress Hotel @ 1603 S. Congress Ave., Austin
Free entertainment by DJ King Louie and DJ Lanolo Black, free valet, and free champagne toast at midnight.
10. Banger’s @ 79 Rainey St., Austin
Features live music, complimentary champagne toast, no cover charge, and no reservations required.
Need more holiday restos to choose from in Austin? You can check out the list from which this post was based by clicking here.