The Cain Team is Hiring a Transaction Coordinator
Transaction Coordinator Job Description
Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing for Cain Realty Group at Keller Williams Realty.
Location: Keller Williams Realty - SouthWest Market Center – 1801 S. Mopac
Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday – Friday, weekends and evenings periodically
Leadership Supervisor: Director of Operations
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Communicates with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close.
- Coordinate client and vendor communications.
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, and sending and receiving faxes and emails as needed.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to handle last minute tasks
- Willingness to embrace the amazing culture and proven models
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit team where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Background in the real estate, lender or title industry preferred
Top 5 Signs This Is The Right Job For You
1) When people freak out, you’re the one calming them down.
2) Sometimes you can’t even make plans with friends without a defined, orderly process.
3) People stare in wonder as you describe your insane…er…“orderly” filing system.
4) You are a master communicator, able to diffuse almost any situation
5) You are able to handle last minute emergencies calmly and with a smile
Top 5 Signs This Is NOT The Right Job For You
1) You prefer a job with very little social interaction with clients.
2) You aren't comfortable handling difficult conversations with clients.
3) You're the one freaking out when something doesn’t go as planned.
4) You frequently need to borrow a pen during meetings.
5) You don’t like to check your work email or voicemail in the evenings or weekends
About Cain Realty Group
Cain Realty Group has worked hard to earn the prestigious title of “Austin’s Most Trusted Home Buying and Home Selling Team,” and they have been earning that trust since 2007. As one of the top producing real estate teams in Austin, they take pride in treating each and every one of their clients as if they were a member of their family. This pride and work ethic has led to the team receiving multiple accolades including the Austin Platinum Top 50 Award, the KW Platinum Award, Austin Five Star Realtor award, and Austin Business Journal’s list of Top Ten Real Estate Teams. Cain Realty Group is also a member of the Keller Williams Luxury Division as well as a member of the Luxury Institute for Home Marketing. Cain Realty Group embraces a culture of professionalism, positive thinking, honesty, integrity, respect and team work.
Cain Realty Group’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“God, Family, then Business”
Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
We believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.
Cain Realty Group is a group that consistently demonstrates leadership and unparalleled systems and service among the real estate community.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Austin real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter?
DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
We would LOVE to hear from you. Please carefully follow the directions below to start the process. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email us your resume and include a description in the email regarding WHY you would make a great asset to our team and how your prior job experience would help you to excel in this role. Send all of this information to [email protected] and then call our job line at 512-994-0185 for additional instructions.