The Cain Team is Hiring a Marketing Assistant
Marketing Assistant Job Requisition
Part time role, responsible for assisting with the marketing administrative needs of Cain Realty Group at Keller Williams Realty.
Location: Keller Williams Realty - SouthWest Market Center – 1801 S. Mopac
Hours: 10:00am to 3:00pm Monday – Friday
- Write content for blogs, social media posts, websites, and electronic newsletters.
- Research real estate articles and news to educate clients
- Daily interactions with clients and followers on social media
- Responsible for managing all marketing materials (i.e. magnets, grocery bags, sun visors, etc.) for the team
- Manage geographical farming materials (i.e. postcards & newspapers)
- Plan and coordinate quarterly client appreciation events
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Quick to learn user backend functions of various technology
- Indepth knowledge of Facebook, Goolge+, LinkedIn, Twitter and other Social Media
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Willingness to embrace the amazing culture and proven models
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit team where their activities directly affect the bottom line
Hourly rate determined by level of experience. The job is part time at 25 hours per week with the potential to become full time within 90 days.
About Cain Realty Group
Cain Realty Group has worked hard to earn the prestigious title of “Austin’s Most Trusted Home Buying and Home Selling Team,” and they have been earning that trust since 2007. As one of the top producing real estate teams in Austin, they take pride in treating each and every one of their clients as if they were a member of their family. This pride and work ethic has lead to the team receiving multiple accolades including the Austin Platinum Top 50 Award, the KW Platinum Award, Austin Five Star Realtor award among others. Cain Realty Group is also a member of the Keller Williams Luxury Division as well as a member of the Luxury Institute for Home Marketing. Cain Realty Group embraces a culture of professionalism, positive thinking, honesty, integrity, respect and team work. The team leader, Ricky Cain, was awarded a Cultural Ambassador award from Keller Williams Realty in 2014.
“To provide world-class service to our clients, by utilizing our state-of- the- art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients best interest.”
“To build careers worth having and lives worth living.”
Our vision is to create and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a team to maintain our status as Austin’s most trusted home buying and home selling team.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Austin real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter?
DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
We would LOVE to hear from you. Please carefully follow the directions below to start the process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email us your resume and include a description in the email regarding WHY you would make a great asset to our team and how your prior marketing experience would help you to excel in this role. Send all of this information to [email protected] and then call our job line at 512-994-0185 for additional instructions.