The Cain Team is Hiring a Client Care Specialist
Responsible for: cultivating relationships with inbound leads for the Cain Realty Group at Keller Williams Realty. Primary duties include coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, outbound calling, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
Keller Williams Realty - SouthWest Market Center – 1801 S. Mopac
8:30am to 5:30pm Monday – Friday and on call on the weekends/evenings.
- Client Care Specialists will be responsible for responding to inbound sales inquiries expeditiously 7 days a week to set appointments for our team of real estate agents to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving Central Texas real estate market, accurately present Cain Realty Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections
- Management of Cain Realty Group’s pipeline to hold agents accountable for rigorous follow up with leads in their pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent preferable but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Be willing to work on weekends remotely (no more than 2 hours)
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Calendar, MOJO (dialing technology), TopProducer (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Advanced user of Excel, Word, & Powerpoint
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
The Client Care Specialist will receive a base salary in addition to very attractive performance-based bonuses. Bonuses shall be given for appointments that are set through a variety of inbound and outbound sources that result in a sale. There is no cap on how much this position can earn, and one’s energy and passion will have a direct result in how much they earn on the team.
About Cain Realty Group
Cain Realty Group has worked hard to earn the prestigious title of “Austin’s Most Trusted Home Buying and Home Selling Team,” and they have been earning that trust since 2007. As one of the top producing real estate teams in Austin, they take pride in treating each and every one of their clients as if they were a member of their family. This pride and work ethic has lead to the team receiving multiple accolades including the Austin Platinum Top 50 Award, the KW Platinum Award, Austin Five Star Realtor award among others. Cain Realty Group is also a member of the Keller Williams Luxury Division as well as a member of the Luxury Institute for Home Marketing.
Cain Realty Group’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“God, Family, then Business”
Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
We believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.
Cain Realty Group is a group that consistently demonstrates leadership and unparalleled systems and service among the real estate community.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Austin real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter?
DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
We would LOVE to hear from you. Please carefully follow the directions below to start the process. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email us your resume and include a description in the email regarding WHY you would make a great asset to our team, what your real estate experience is or how your prior sales experience would help you to excel in this role. Please also include when you can start and your TREC license number if applicable. Send all of this information to [email protected], and then call our job line at 512-994-0185 for additional instructions.