It's Christmas! Time to Spruce Ye Ole' Christmas Tree for Your Home
Christmas is still 24 days away, but it's usual for us to think that the holiday season is just around the corner as soon as we flip the pages on our calendars for the month of December.
And of course, what's Christmas without the perfect tree for your home? This centerpiece of Christmas ornamentation is the key ingredient to make any home feel like Christmas has finally arrived, so Cain Realty Group brings you a list of the best tree farms in and around Austin where you can get the perfect tree to give your yuletide cheer a boost. Here they are:
1. Austin Optimist Club - The Austin Optimist Club has been in business for the past fifty years, with all their profits going straight to youth charities in Austin. This is the perfect tree farm for families who want to celebrate Christmas in its true spirit of giving!
2. Elgin Christmas Tree Farm - The Elgin Tree Farm has been in business since 1984, but what sets it apart from other Christmas tree farms is its family-friendly grounds. Aside from picking the perfect tree, you can also enjoy the petting zoo, hayrides, and other activities the management has prepared for visiting families.
3. Evergreen Farms Christmas Tree - If you are against cutting down a perfectly healthy tree to celebrate Christmas, the guilt-free way to go is to get your tree from the Evergreen Farms Christmas Tree, an eco-friendly farm where all trees cut down are immediately replaced. The farm also uses drip irrigation systems and water conservation methods as a conscious effort to take care of the environment. Plus, the farm is perfect for families wanting to enjoy a day with Santa (who visits every year), experience wagon rides, and enjoy open fire-roasted marshmallows for the whole family.
4. Montana Fresh Christmas Trees - If you want an authentic and fresh tree only from the Northwest, then Montana Fresh Christmas Trees is the right place for you to go. They teach you how to take care of your tree before taking it home. They also offer delivery, removal, and recycling services at reasonable prices.
5. Papa Noel - With six locations in the greater Austin area, Papa Noel is a favorite tree supplier for families on the go. However, you have to plan ahead and visit them anytime between the weekend before Thanksgiving and BEFORE the last tree gets sold, as they are quite popular to the locals.
6. Red Barn Garden Center - The Red Barn Garden Center made it to 2014 & 2016's Top 100 Garden Centers by the Garden Center Magazine, so it's no wonder that the trees in the farm get sold quick! You have to make an early reservation for this one though, so now's a good time to call or visit.
7. Silo Christmas Tree Farm - This is the tree farm to go if you want to choose from over 1,000 Christmas trees that range from 6 to 12 feet in height. After choosing the perfect tree, spend the rest of the day enjoying the grounds-- play hide and seek in their Maze, enjoy hayrides, and other farm games like Dress the Farmer and Tether Ball.
With the Christmas rush set to take off any minute, it's a great idea to visit one of these farms and make a reservation ASAP. After all, your perfect home and perfect family deserves the perfect family tree. And to help you further with making your Christmas tree perfect, watch out for our next blog post that details tips on how to decorate your Christmas tree with a personal touch.