First Time Home Buyers Guide
Here at the Cain Team, we can certainly understand that buying your first home in the greater Austin area can seem like a scary or daunting task. We have worked with many Austin area first-time buyers, therefore, we realize that there are going to be a lot more questions and a lot more hand-holding.
The learning curve can be steep, making it important to have an experienced Austin Realtor that understand the needs of a first time home buyer. Some of the topics that we cover with first-time home buyers during our initial Home Buying Consultation include the following:
- Your first home "wish list"
- Needs versus wants analysis
- Goals and reasons behind wanting to own a home
- The mortgage and loan process
- The overall home buying process
- Appreciation trends for various Austin neighborhoods and areas
- Central Texas school accountability ratings
- A live Austin MLS search to help identify housing criteria
We also provide all of our Austin Area first time home buying clients a FREE bestselling book that will undoubtedly serve them in their first home buying experience. Your First Home is packed with inspiring stories and the wisdom of thousands of successful first-time home buyers. Not only does it educate readers if the homeownership process in eight simple steps, it also teaches readers ways to overcome less-than-perfect credit and how to implement successful creative financing strategies.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A FIRST TIME HOME BUYER CONSULTATION