It's that time of year again, the Austin Business Journals list of 'Best Places to work" has been released. It is no surprise that Keller Williams Realty is on this list, yet again! We take pride in our contagious culture and we are always looking for driven and talented individuals to join our organization.
If you are the type that likes to grab the bull by the horns and create your own opportunities, then we believe that we can be a vehicle for your success. Review our openings to see which would be a great fit for you and your future!
Among other things, Austin is known for its coffee shops — but with a different coffee shop on every corner, it can be difficult to settle on a favorite. Luckily, with so many to choose from, you should have no trouble finding a good cup o’ joe. Here are six of our favorite coffee shops to try:
One of Austin’s best coffee shops is set to open a new location on 3900 Far West Boulevard this fall, serving delicious coffee drinks, hot alternatives like tea and chai, and iced and blended drinks. Epoch also has a limited food menu featuring pizza, sandwiches, and desserts. While this new location is coming soon, Epoch currently has two other shops in Austin; visit epochcoffee.com...
Brunch seems to be the go-to weekend activity for Austinites and thanks to Eater Austin, we've got a list of the 10 hottest New Brunch destinations for the month of October!
Whether you are enjoying a day out with the family, or need a pick-me-up after a night out, brunch is the perfect answer! Check out the Eater Austin's brunch heatmap.
1. Le Politique
A French take on brunch, filled with pastries, eggs, and crepes. Enjoy this spot on the weekends only from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
110 San Antonio St
Austin, TX 78701...
Looking for the best place to welcome 2017? Cain Realty Group brings you a compiled list of our top 10 Austin restaurants that are just perfect for your New Year's Eve celebrations:
1. Dine @ 111 E. Cesar Chavez St., Austin
Offers a New Year's Eve dinner at $75 per person or $125 with wine pairings.
2. Andiamo Ristorante @ 2521 Rutland Drive, Austin
New Year’s Eve dinner at $75 per person or $100 with a wine flight. Menu includes a salad, pasta, risotto and dessert. Different wine selections are available.
3. Mongers Market @2401 E. Cesar Chavez St., Austin
New Year’s Eve Oysters & Bubbles Celebration starting at 10 p.m. Cost per...
As we begin to take out our winter clothes along with the weather changes that come with Christmas, we find ways to get warmed up nicely in the cold weather. And since Christmas is just around the corner, what better way to celebrate than to sip a mug of rich, warm chocolate while we enjoy all the beautiful lights on display? Here's our list of five best places to get an awesome mug of hot chocolate in Austin:
Mozart's Coffee at 3825 Lake Austin Blvd at Enfield Rd. is a famous spot among locals and tourists alike. Aside from their amazing hot chocolate and Mocha Special, the cafe is famous for its lovely atmosphere and gorgeous Christmas displays. Nothing but the best spot for a large mug of Christmas cheer!
Holy Cacao isn't exactly a restaurant, but this popular food truck in 1311 S 1st St (W Gibson St) is famous...
A previous blog post listed the first five Christmas displays in Austin that we think are worthy of your visit. Here's the remainder of that list. Happy holiday sightseeing!
6. Cedar Park - a popular attraction for pedestrians, Cedar Park displays hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights during the holiday season. Volunteers from nearby cul-de-sac Anna Park take care of this magnificent display every year.
7. The Domain - Austin's answer to the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. The grandiouse Christmas display is just as impressive and features Santa Claus too. Come for a free photo op at 11410 Century Oaks Terrace, Austin, TX 78758.
8. Lala's Christmas Bar - The Christmas-themed bar always celebrates the holidays, but visiting the bar at Christmas just makes things a lot more special....
The night scenery of the city is one of the things that make Austin famous. There are just so many good things to see in the bustling capital of Texas, even at night. But things take a special turn when you come to see the sights during the holidays. Beautiful store fronts, lively home decor, and gigantic Christmas trees can be found everywhere, making you feel how special Christmas in Austin is. If you're looking for a place to go to see the wonderful Christmas sights in Austin, then you might want to check out our list:
1. Downtown Holiday Stroll - the perfect Christmas event for those who love singing Christmas Carols. The event takes place outside of Texas' iconic capital building. It also features the annual Christmas Tree Lighting-- a famous Christmas event in Austin.
Event details: December 3rd at 1100 Congress Ave.
2. The Driskill Hotel Tree - known for its grandiose size and decor, the Driskill Christmas tree can be found in...