Best Christmas Displays in Austin (Part 2)
A previous blog post listed the first five Christmas displays in Austin that we think are worthy of your visit. Here's the remainder of that list. Happy holiday sightseeing!
6. Cedar Park - a popular attraction for pedestrians, Cedar Park displays hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights during the holiday season. Volunteers from nearby cul-de-sac Anna Park take care of this magnificent display every year.
7. The Domain - Austin's answer to the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. The grandiouse Christmas display is just as impressive and features Santa Claus too. Come for a free photo op at 11410 Century Oaks Terrace, Austin, TX 78758.
8. Lala's Christmas Bar - The Christmas-themed bar always celebrates the holidays, but visiting the bar at Christmas just makes things a lot more special. Come and visit its wonderful displays and good food at 2207 Justin Ln.
9. Project X-Mas - A holiday event in North Austin, the Wells Branch community organize the spectactular light show and Christmas music combo for public enjoyment.
Event details: the show runs from 5:30 - 9:30 (11:45 on Christmas Eve) at 1912 Crystal Shore Dr. Drivers can tune into 102.9 FM for the coordinated music.
10. Rock N' Lights Holiday Light Tour - A display with 2 million lights on a 1.5 mile driving path.
Details: the entrance can be found at Old Settlers Park from now until December 26th.