Award Winning Austin TX Real Estate Team in Search of Talent!
Our growing real estate team is looking for talent. We are specifically looking for a Director of Operations and a Showing Specialist. Below are the descriptions for this position, and we would appreciate you forwarding this to anyone you think would make an excellent candidate. This is a great opportunity for talented individuals that are looking to create a better life and be surrounded by a team that will bring the best out of someone.
Thank you for your time.
Cain Realty Group - Keller Williams Realty
Director of Operations
1. Primary Objectives
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for financial overseeing the books, communicating with bookkeeper, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee the client care manager and contract to close department
- Maintain and improve current operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the CEO and administrative team informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Maintaining and improving culture and teamwork at all times
2. Regular Work Activities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Improving and implementing new systems as related to the home listing process
- Customer/vendor relations
- Leading, training and growing administrative team as company grows
3. Key Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Knowledge of social media marketing and other online marketing avenues
- General experience in creating marketing material and having a “creative eye.”
- General proficiency in various MS Office applications and experience in Adobe InDesign a PLUS
- Concerned about doing things the right way every time
- Calm under pressure, enjoys and thrives in a fast paced environment while still able to meet deadlines
- Deep knowledge of real estate contracts and performing contract to close duties
- Service-based attitude with a “clients come first” mentality
- Proven ability to succeed at a high level and enjoys going above and beyond
- Having a general knowledge of Top Producer, Matrix and other real estate related programs is a must
- Well adapt at creating copy and content for blogs, listings and other marketing materials
- Please submit your compensation request
The Director of Operations is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be the Chief Operating Officer. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Director of Operations is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Our growing team is looking for an incredible Showing Specialist to assist our lead agent in showing homes to buyer clients for our real estate office. Do you strive for excellence? Do you find yourself making things better at every job you go to? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have some fun? If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply.
This role needs to be maintained as a highly-specialized, narrowly-focused position in order to provide exceptional client experience and facilitate a faster conversion from signed client agreement to executed contract. This person will prospect for pocket listings, preview homes in neighborhoods, and keep up with market statistics, and close buyer clients to contract offers.
Responsibilities include: assisting the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis, driving buyer clients to homes, working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes, finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria, and learning and practicing scripts with lead buyer agent. The position will also require a strong general knowledge of Austin, as well as neighborhoods, zip codes, counties, market inventory, and pocket listings, and clean, reliable transportation is a must, as well as a clean driving record. In addition, the showing specialist will also lead generate with the sales team for two hours per day.
Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in his/her car
Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
Must be a high school graduate and have a current real estate license. Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a proven track record of success and full-time availability.
Our growing team is looking for an incredible Listing Coordinator to coordinate fiduciary services to all sellers for our real estate office. Do you strive for excellence? Do you find yourself making things better at every job you go to? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have some fun? If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide fiduciary service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it goes under contract. Responsibilities also include producing listing marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for listing. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task focused in order to complete multiple projects.
Responsibilities include: regular, effective communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from all showings, support the Listing Specialist by updating the contact database as needed, update and maintain all listing materials and prepare pre-listing packages, as well as assist in coordinating staging, signs/lockbox delivery, photography, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the properties. Input and update listings accurately into the MLS, arrange flyers and marketing materials including home showcase movies and mass emails, and organize Pre-MLS broker open houses. The position will also require a strong general knowledge of Austin, as well as neighborhoods and zip codes.
Excellent at building rapport
A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and put the needs of others before your own
Outstanding positive attitude
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good organizational and time management skills
Learning based and committed to personal growth
Creativity for designing marketing materials
Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Must be a high school graduate and have a high level of computer literacy. Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 years professional experience in the real estate industry preferred. In addition to weekday activity, must have occasional availability on weeknights and weekends.
DO ANY OF THESE EXCITING POSITIONS SOUND LIKE YOU? Are you willing to lead, grow and be a part of a top producing, high energy, award-winning real estate team? Are you wanting to work in an environment where you are appreciated and compensated fairly? If so, please email us your resume, the position you feel like you are qualified for, and include a description in the email regarding WHY you would make a great asset to our team, what your real estate experience is and what kind of compensation you would expect. Please also include when you can start and your TREC license number if applicable. Send all of this information to [email protected], and then call our job line at 512-994-0185 for additional instructions.